2 February 2011

hey there



This is a place where I live.



It is not bad, right?





(高鐵路上的庭園造景終於可以被用上了lol)



祝大家新年快樂!!!
Happy lunar new year!!!
















1. not thinking about anything during the winter vacation


2. hope everyone will be back


3.study hard and go to the good college, even though it is not my willing


4. the world and life are shit, but there’s nothing that we can’t go through




唉呀呀,三明治的話顯靈了
Because eventually, everyone will leave.









music saves me, it's ok. don't worry about it.




5. waiting  for James Morrison's third album




my new cover Cant Stand It
sorry for that I made some mistakes on it






























share a good song with you


好吧,大家都走了的話,還有James可以陪我


James Morrison - nothing ever hurt like you












Loving you was easy
Playin’ by the rules
But you said love tastes so much better
When it’s cruel

To you everything was just a game
And oh yeah you played me good
But I want you, I want you, I want you
So much more than I should
Yes I do

I’ve got my hands up so take your aim
Yeah I’m ready
There’s nothing that we can’t go through
Oh it hit me like a steel freight train
When you left me
And nothing ever hurt like you
Nothing ever hurt like you

I was naive and wide-eyed
But you made me see
That you don’t get to taste the honey
Without the sting of a bee
No you don’t

Yes you stung me good
Oh yeah you dug in deep
But I’ll take it, I’ll take it, I’ll take it
Til I’m down on my knees

I’ve got my hands up so take your aim
Yeah I’m ready
There ain’t nothing that I won’t do
Walk a thousand miles on broken glass
It won’t stop me
From making my way back to you
It’s not real until you feel the pain
And nothing ever hurt like you
Nothing ever hurt like you

Oh everything was just a game
Yes you played me good
But I want you, I want you, I want you, I want you, I want you

I’ve got my hands up so take your aim
Yes I’m ready
There ain’t nothing that we can’t go through
Oh it hit me like a hurricane when you left me
But I’d do it all again for you
I’d walk a thousand miles on broken glass
It won’t stop me from making my way back to you
It’s not real until you feel the pain
Nothing ever hurt like you
Nothing ever hurt like you..........


from here












I still stay here and wait for you.





 






0:00 am             3 Fed 2011

I saw James on MTV's show which is called 2010 MTV年度排行#7「最佳回歸」. It's show about the singers&bands, they came back successfully in 2010. No. 1 is Michael Jackson. MJ, we will remember you for the highest respect.

oh, James Morrison, I got excited as soon as you showed up.


其實我那時候在打麻將,超忙(一心兩用)

但我也不會忘記你對MJ的描述,你是如此的尊敬他 :)




It's a perfect beginning in 2011.  




16 comments:

  1. 耶頭香

    我想過年會待在家的可能只有我xdddddd

    新年快樂呦

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈哈 謝謝你~~ > _ <

      在家的不會只有瑜阿 還有音樂跟書!!!! :")

      新年快樂~~~~~~~~~~~~

      版主 於 February 3, 2011 02:20 PM 回覆

      Delete
  2. 第一張圖那是湖,海,田還是魚塭?(很多問= =)



    昱彤會打麻將哦

    超厲害的

    我們一家四口沒有一個會打麻將的XDDDD

    James實至名歸阿(;



    其實我一直非常好奇最後一個圖是什麼意思耶

    是peace嗎?



    Happy New Year (;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 是田!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      但我不明白他為什麼要用水填滿(休耕補充養分?)

      哈哈哈 麻將其實很簡單!! 就是可以組成 三個都一樣的一組 或者是一二三連著的一組 最後在兩張一樣的 就能胡了XDDDDD

      不不不
      在那個節目 James是類似影評人的角色(但是是在講音樂)

      在電視上能夠看到James 真的真的真的是莫大的幸運<":


      對阿 和平X)


      祝Jack新年快樂~兔飛猛進!!!!!!!!! X)

      版主 於 February 5, 2011 06:09 PM 回覆

      Delete
  3. what do you mean "hope everybody will be back" and "eventually everyone will leave"?

    back to where? to you blog?

    cuz i'm still here lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 比起速食FB 我更希望來一客要更多分鐘的無名

      (好奇怪的比喻 但我是↑這個意思)



      我只是覺得三明治的幾個字突然很有感覺XDDDDDDDDDDD
      大家快更新阿~~~~(謀郎要更新-...-)


      阿熊陪我很久阿 我知道XD

      版主 於 February 5, 2011 06:18 PM 回覆

      Delete
  4. 今天和昱彤聊天好開心喔:)



    老實說我比較喜歡無名xd



    文章在妳下線後原打算要誕生的可是太睏了



    靈感呀靈感



    =3=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 謝謝賞臉(哈哈哈哈哈~~~~~~~~~~~

      贊成~ :)

      哈哈哈

      版主 於 February 9, 2011 06:51 PM 回覆

      Delete
  5. 妳最後那個peace是怎麼打出來的啊酷耶

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 那是複製來的喔~ 所以我也不知道XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

      版主 於 February 9, 2011 06:51 PM 回覆

      Delete
  6. 哈哈哈我一開始也看不懂你打那句話的意思

    速食FB 形容的好貼切

    其實我不是因為FB就沒在更新了

    只是 我不知道欸 上高中後

    對一切事物都不是像以前那樣想急迫分享給大家了

    以前我根本把網誌當日記打

    把每件事都告訴大家

    現在只是想把"某些事"告訴大家了

    然後我一直以來都很討厭的就是 超短文

    所以FB就變成我的新岀路

    現在我只有偶爾真的有很長的是才會回來了

    話說現在無名還會常更新的剩你 阿熊 日謙 小剎了

    我一直都有再看啊 只是不一定會回

    而且我回覆也幾乎都是把自己的是分享給對方(有感覺嗎?)

    然後就像前面說的 我現在已經沒那種熱忱了

    dont know why?actually this problem really irritates me :x



    不過你講出來這件是整個讓我更喜歡你欸昱彤哈哈

    而且我一直都有看你文章的;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 秉瑶你每一句話都正中紅心阿

      非常有感覺喔!!!!!! <":

      我覺得都是高中害的... (雖然這種話很不負責任... 0 . 0

      哈哈哈~~謝謝秉瑶~~~~~~
      我都不知道要回你什麼才好> . <

      版主 於 February 13, 2011 06:46 PM 回覆

      Delete
  7. the world and life are shit, but there is nothing that we can't go

    through 這句話正點喔^^

    欸原來你會打麻將

    沒人跟我打所以我就忘了lol

    媽的我從來沒有看過james出現在MTV= =

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 超正點的阿 前面是電影讓愛傳出去的小孩講的 後面那個是JAMES講的 哈哈哈~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      我會打麻將 也會大老二哦 撿紅點阿 十點半的 哈哈X)

      哈辛苦你了阿 下次有機會的~~
      我看到JAMES在電視 只有感動+感動+感動~~

      版主 於 February 13, 2011 06:49 PM 回覆

      Delete
  8. Olly Murs的專輯有台壓版囉!!sony發行

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 你一講我馬上在博客來訂到了 :)

      謝謝非常貼心的提醒(灑花~~~~)

      版主 於 February 17, 2011 01:01 AM 回覆

      Delete