20 February 2011

快樂與傷心 happiness and sadness



on 19 Feb 2011

At that time, I felt that my heart was the same with James Morrison. What a joy!











I want my fav teachers who teach how to play the guitar to watch what I've done. I really want to!!



















































I can't believe this is the last time I saw your leaving.















There are so many thing we should learn in our life.











can't stand it by never shout never, i'm yours by jason mraz


6 comments:

  1. 也許他們覺得不說再見是最好的ˊˋ

    希望彤彤吉他越來越好喔:)

    這樣就離James更近了呢><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈哈 謝謝安慰~~

      為了James 我會努力的
      適時努力 學測快到了= .. =

      版主 於 February 26, 2011 05:04 PM 回覆

      Delete
  2. 看你打網誌很有感觸...吉他加油:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 感謝:)

      話說 不覺得我寫的字有點醜嗎? XDDDDDD
      真想他們兩位老師

      你也要練阿XDDDDDDDDDD

      版主 於 February 26, 2011 05:05 PM 回覆

      Delete
  3. sorry to hear about your favorite teacher has left :(

    i hope everything is going to be all right

    keep practicing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are right, it's ok :)

      ha ha don't forget we have a big test in following days....

      版主 於 February 27, 2011 07:54 AM 回覆

      Delete