22 February 2011

Olly Murs Olly Murs album



I heard please dont let me go on my way home today.  ; )



Heart on My Sleeve is a single written by James Morrison and John Shanks

Heart on My Sleeve is a single written by James Morrison and John Shanks

Heart on My Sleeve is a single written by James Morrison and John Shanks



James <3333333333333





this song is really good, that feeling is amazing, wow





Olly Murs - Heart On My Sleeve














Olly Murs- Behind-the-Scenes of Heart On My Sleeve 

it's really cute. cool winter lol

 





Heart On My Sleeve lyric

You think you’ve heard this before
I’ll try and say it differently
As long as it comes naturally to me
It’s been making me sad
Cos I can’t find a better way
To speak the words I wanna say to you

You know how I love you
You know I need you

And I want you to know
Won’t let you down
No, I can’t let go
And I want you to see
Every day I wear my heart on my sleeve
On my sleeve

It’s been drivin’ me mad
Consistent tones and constant drones
Keep pulling me back inside my head
Nothing matters at all
The world will keep on spinning round
All these feelings keep on pouring out

Oh, how I love you
Oh, how I need you

I try to write the words down
Before they’re lost and won’t come out
Oh, please
Help me save my soul

No I can’t let you go
Can’t let her go
Oh, I want you to know
Won’t let you down
Everyday yeah I can’t let go
I wear my heart on my sleeve







Most of time, I don't like to listen sad song because I will have sad emotion.

I will love them after time flies.



Tracklist :



1. Change Is Gonna Come  

2. Please Don’t Let Me Go

3. Thinking Of Me 

4. Busy                   

5. I Blame Hollywood

6. Ask Me to Stay

7. Heart On My Sleeve  

8. Hold On               

9. Accidental                      

10. Love Shine Down      

11. Don’t Say Goodbye   

12. A Million More Years 







Accidental lyric

I’m always at the place where your friends meet
It’s the long way home but I walk your street
And when I trip and fall right at your feet
It’s not accidental

I make it feel like luck is in the air
Every time you turn I’m standing there
You look into the stars, our names are clear
It’s not accidental

And when you get a wrong number
Don’t hang up too soon
Stop and wonder

You are the one that’s meant for me
I’m twisting fate to make believe
It’s all accidental
This was always meant to be
When you’re in my arms then you will see
It wasn’t accidental

I know you like the kind of clothes I wear
Think I threw them on without a care
The style’s from a book you read a magazine you left
It’s not coincidental

And even when you hear your favorite song
You don’t know but I put it on
You bought the record yesterday so I knew what to play
It’s not coincidental

This all feels right time, right place
Cos every time I see you face to face our future calls
Not saying U bend the truth just doing my best to get to you
Made you my destiny



















how much I know Olly? I have one album and one magazine. Because of him, I bought that magazine.



(gaytimes magazine number 378 March 2010)













I love the interview in it, but the other part, maybe I shouldn't read it.







is Joe better than Olly? I love Olly. lol





Olly Murs - This One's For the Girls (Live at Real Radio)







Olly Murs - Parachute (Live at Real Radio)













you can watch the x factor

all is olly :)   but the end is a little sad. I love all songs he sang in x factor. <3
















Olly Murs Olly Murs 首張同名專輯   I got this album last Friday.











天王羅比接班人
英倫才華新星  首張同名專輯
◎ 第六季The X Factor亞軍,展現宛如Robbie Williams的英倫接班實力
◎ 由夏奇拉、里歐娜、接招幕後大師聯手掌舵,拿下英國金榜亞軍,大破白金唱片
◎ 首波主打〈Please Don’t Let Me Go〉拿下英國金榜冠軍;〈Thinking Of Me〉登上流行榜Top4

天 生的藝人,永遠抓的住鏡頭,迷人雙眼、加上可愛耍帥的小動作,登上舞台的Olly Murs,總能迅速抓住觀眾的目光!被樂壇譽為結合英倫天王Robbie Williams和Will Young的實力與神韻,展現出當今英倫天王接班人的架勢,在拿下英國選秀節目The X Factor第六季亞軍後,其深厚紮實的演唱、創作才華,更獲得娛樂教父Simon Cowell一路相挺,成為旗下廠牌Syco Music在2011年的主力戰將。

來 自英國艾塞克斯的Olly,不僅在學生時期即展現對音樂的興趣,更是個業餘足球健將。但一直懷抱歌星夢想的Olly,在2009年以Stevie Wonder的〈Superstition〉一舉入圍The X Factor賽事,更在決賽時再度演唱此曲!賽期間他載歌載舞的自然表現,毫不畏怯生澀,更獲得廣大觀眾的熱情肯定。雖然最後拜給喬麥艾德瑞只拿下第二, 但在比賽期間精彩的表現,累積了廣大的支持粉絲,健康活潑的形像,更成為少女、師奶們的頭號殺手。

首 張同名專輯《Olly Murs》,由打造過夏奇拉、莉莉艾倫和榮獲全英音樂獎和葛萊美提名的製作人聯手掌舵專輯製作,發行即拿下英國金榜亞軍,僅3週發行就獲頒白金銷售認證, 以新人之姿進入英國年終榜Top 20。首張專輯首波主打〈Please Don’t Let Me Go〉,找來曾參與惠妮休斯頓、布蘭妮、克莉絲汀等天后暢銷曲的金牌寫手Claude Kelly,譜出飽含輕鬆搖擺的雷鬼旋律,宛如夏日陽光般的舒暢旋律,甫發行即拿下英國金榜冠軍;再接再厲第二支單曲〈Thinking Of Me〉,以活力滿滿的Funky Soul調性,帶來徜徉加勒比海的舒適感受,是初春渡假時的最佳主題曲,排行成績寫出英倫數位下載榜的Top3,單曲流行榜Top4的漂亮成績; 〈Busy〉更帶來如Jason Mraz和Jack Johnson的愜意曲風,民謠式的順暢旋律,讓人不由得反覆聆聽;預備攻佔排行榜的〈Heart On My Sleeve〉,以鋼琴優美旋律勾勒一首極佳的抒情作品;喜歡慢版情歌也別錯過〈Don’t Say Goodbye〉、〈A Million More Years〉等具備流行元素的動聽佳作。



博客來的簡介









When I opened it, I felt a little surprised and angry.

Why is the color not red but blue? Because of this is in Taiwan, not in UK?















and Do you know what?



Before I opened it, there was a scar on it!!!!!!!!!!!

Why Sony could make this kind of mistake? I was really disappointed about this.



maybe Polydor is better than Sony.

















還沒宣傳就先附上了來電答鈴什麼的,我是很開心啦,至少想得很周到







看了眼睛會脫窗的歌詞紙↓↓   It will make your eyesight get worse.















front







看到這個我真的覺得SONY超爛欸(拍謝)



摺三四折變成放專輯照的那個,通常專輯不是都小本子嗎?



back





翻過來是...  不能用的大海報,而且字還是藍色的

why does the words paint blue?







scar...



















I want this kind

RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



還有小本歌詞本!!!!!!















而且網路商家們個個都超賤的?

博客來我訂的時候 那封面是紅色的

當我拿到專輯很開心的打開後,怎麼是藍色的= =



然後我又去確認,博客來已經換成藍色的了=   =

其他的商家還沒換(也許現在換了?)





被欺騙的感覺很不好阿~ 而且對SONY的好感度大減



拿到專輯的第一天真的超不爽的















































Never mind, at least I have this album.









Olly Murs














53rd GRAMMY Awards

I was not surprised that who won the prize, they were all perfect.



Train & Eminem







Album of the Year: The Suburbs -- Arcade Fire

Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group: Hey, Soul Sister (Live) -- Train

Best Female Country Performance: The House That Built Me -- Miranda Lambert

Best Rock Album: The Resistance -- Muse

Best Pop Vocal Album: Fame Monster -- Lady Gaga

Best Country Album: Need You Now -- Lady Antebellum

Song of the Year: Need You Now -- Lady Antebellum

Best New Artist: Esperanza Spaldin

Best Rap Album: Recovery -- Eminem

Record of the Year: Need You Now -- Lady Antebellum

Best Dance Recording: Only Girl in the World -- Rihanna

Best Rap Song: Empire State of Mind

Best Male Country Performance: 'Til Summer Comes Around -- Keith Urban

Female R&B Vocal Performance: Fantasia

Male R&B Vocal Performance: There Goes My Baby -- Usher

R&B Performance by a Duo or Group With Vocals: Soldier of Love -- Sade

Contemporary R&B Album: Raymond V Raymond -- Usher

Rap/Sung Collaboration: Empire State of Mind -- Jay-Z & Alicia Keys,

Rap Solo Performance: Not Afraid -- Eminem







Train - Hey, Soul Sister @ Live Grammy Nominations Concert 2011










8 comments:

  1. 哈哈我昨天也在聽Heart on my sleeve

    悲歌噢~其實我聽了不會難過耶

    只是覺得這種慢版的真的很好聽><

    olly murs一定會紅嘻嘻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 那首歌裡面有很多唱法跟JAMES超像的哦!!
      有其歌必有其人 哈哈~~~~~~~ <":

      當初JAMES的傷心歌 我花了不少時間適應
      很怕痛哭流涕(沒那麼誇張 哈哈~~ 比喻比喻)

      紅了我會超開心 耶~ :")

      版主 於 February 26, 2011 05:08 PM 回覆

      Delete
  2. wow i like it~

    聲音夠有魅力喔~!:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 真開心你會喜歡:")

      LIVE功力也超強!!

      版主 於 February 26, 2011 05:09 PM 回覆

      Delete
  3. please dont let me go 超好聽的!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Heart on My Sleeve 也很讚!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    聽完心情會差很多XD 哈哈哈~~



    整個變我網誌歌了!! 哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please don't let me go :))

      哈哈你沒有在我打的第一篇olly murs留言
      也許沒發現那篇文章? 不然就可以提早四個月聽到please don't let me go LOL

      版主 於 February 27, 2011 07:19 AM 回覆

      Delete
  4. 胸毛好多:)))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 對阿XDDDDD 不過我沒有太注意那一塊
      因為我比較喜歡肚毛X)))

      版主 於 March 5, 2011 01:14 AM 回覆

      Delete