3 November 2012

19





Happy birthday to myself. I am 19 now. I don't want to log in Facebook today because I know people who are kind and my friends wish me happy birthday. I really appreciate that. :)



As you know, you may know the guy/picture I used is Ben Whishaw. He is absolutely gorgeous. And he did an amazing job in every film/stage/tv series/radio. Can you ignore him? No, you can't. And there are some people I am really addicted to: Tom Hiddleston, Andrew Scott, Simon Pegg and Coldplay. 





Something about the reality of me:



I study in English, most of it is literature of course.

^ I am a person who like to read, so it doesn't bother me.



I have a part-time job. I work in college. The pay is not good. 

I'd like to get another job in next summer.



I love music.

I love Coldplay.

I love to play the guitar.



I'd like to be social, but I like to be alone.



I feel a little lost.

I don't know what I should do.



I have some ideal plans for my future. Such as going to working holiday or being a CSV volunteer. But before this, I have to earn enough money or I can't afford it.





I am becoming an adult, but my mind isn't.

I want to be young, be a kid in my mental mind. 





I try to do it, you know. Achieve my dream or something I really want to do.











People moving all the time

Inside a perfectly straight line

Don't you wanna just curve away?

When it's such, it's such a perfect day

It's such a perfect day - Strawberry Swing, Coldplay












Ben Whishaw act as Ben Coulter in Criminal Justice.



His eyes are steel. I'd like to be a person like that.









Yu-tong





#班維蕭 #本威士肖 #司法正義

2 comments:

  1. hello~

    我覺得你網誌的音樂很好聽,可是一直找不到是誰唱的

    可以請問一下是哪位歌手/樂團和歌名嗎?

    謝謝你囉



    你的網誌很棒

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 先跟你說聲謝謝:)

      歌是 Earlimart 的 It's Okay To Think About Ending
      有點有名又有點不有名(?
      我是在看House M.D.發現這首歌的喔~ :)

      版主 於 November 5, 2012 10:41 AM 回覆

      Delete