3 August 2011

preeeeesure




 


I feel so painful because my family ask me to enter the college which I don’t want it. But I have no better reasons than my family gives.


 


To me, it is a big problem. If you have an interest in some subjects, you can go for it for sure. That is a common thing, isn’t it? But the thing is my situation doesn’t allow me to do it because another colleges are not as good as those my family told me.


 


Now, I am a high school student and preparing for the college test. All I need to do is study, test, study, test and study. Days after days, I feel I am not preparing for myself. I feel that I am preparing for my family just because they think it is the best way to get the high paid job.


 


“Hey, it’s good, isn’t it?” my family always told me this. But my little heart told me it was bullshit. If you can stand the progress which you don’t have any interests and pay your freedom, I may say you are brilliant.


 


Sometimes the fact is so cruel that we want to avoid. And I am facing a big obstacle now. My feeling is so bad.


 


 





From Coldplay - Spies. In the lyric mentions:


 


And the spies came out of the water

And you're feeling so bad 'cause you know

That the spies hide out in every corner

But you can't touch them no

'Cause they're all spies

They're all spies




And if we don't hide here
They're gonna find us
And if we don't hide now
They're gonna catch us where we sleep
Ah and if we don't hide here
They're gonna find us


And the spies came out of the water
But you're feeling so good 'cause you know
That those spies hide out in every corner
They can't touch you, no
'Cause they're just spies












I know changing my mind is the most important. Just changes, but it’s not easy for me. Yeah, I still try my best to get the higher grades, you know? If I don’t study hard for myself, it means I am destroying my future. I can’t agree that I do something stupid for silly reasons. I am dreaming I can enter a college which I choose, at least.


 


After putting down my heavy stone, I feel a little better.


 


Thanks for your reading, you must be kinda confused, do you?


 


 








Btw, music is definitely bringing me hope when I feel no hope. :)


 


 












Without them, I am nothing.






4 comments:

  1. 為別人讀書真的很痛苦阿

    的確是要找到可以說服他們的理由

    或許你可以試著和妳家人溝通看看阿

    不然這樣你以後也不會很快樂



    看這篇在配上旁邊的音樂有催淚的感覺

    雖然我聽不懂在唱什麼

    但是節奏聽起來有點悲傷



    加油哦昱彤(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 他們的理由比我好一萬倍

      學校老師都說選自己愛的,這樣才會在那領域發揮
      我也很想那麼作 真是令人傷心:(

      他們所說的學校門檻很高 說不定我會考不上
      那樣我就能選我要的了 可是我的備審資料得準備好
      所有一切是留給準備好的人
      希望我積極一點啦~ :)

      真的很謝謝JACK :)

      版主 於 September 3, 2011 08:58 PM 回覆

      Delete
  2. coldplay !! 按個讚!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 謝謝囉:)

      版主 於 September 3, 2011 08:58 PM 回覆

      Delete