13 August 2011

HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY JAMES!!

James Morrison, happy your 27th birthday! And love you always!









Happy birthday James! I can't believe I have followed you for two years! I am so happy because of you. During these years, my English is getting well. And I can understand more and more about you. You are definitely amazing and warm my heart up! Thank you and love you so much! Anyway, happy birthday! Wish you have a wonderful day!


Yu-tong xxx





















expect your new album! :)







James Morrison - Slave to the music (live@ Itunes Festival 30-07-2011)











it's such a perfect song! <":



























last year I did a great thing.

sorry for this year, I am too busy.









http://jamesmorrison.forums.umusic.co.uk/t/1123.aspx













2 comments:

  1. 哈哈昱彤這個暑假真的超忙的:((

    我也超忙的

    期待妳趕快考完喔><

    加油加油^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 開學了~阿~~學測要到了~啊啊阿~~~
      除了讀書之外什麼都不太能做
      平常還是會聽音樂看電視彈吉他
      但還有一種與社會脫節的感覺
      也許對這社會又更冷淡了:)
      說真的年輕人很冷淡 考試也是個原因
      我是個有愛心的人哦XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

      我會加油的=)

      版主 於 September 3, 2011 09:00 PM 回覆

      Delete