18 January 2015

2014 Coldplaying Secret Santa


It was my third time to join the program. It's amazing to do it because it makes me know the differences between others and me. Every time I get surprised. And they get theirs too.

Now everyone uses smart phones I think it's okay. However, the way of communications are changing. People no longer use Yahoo Messenger or MSN both are gone I suppose? People communicate through the internet by some APP like Facebook or others. It's convenient but somehow some feelings I felt before no longer exist.

I'm always sentimental about changing and I want to keep the old ways. But I can't always get what I want. There's a motto the teacher once taught. The unit was about the view of death. One is Stoicism. Zeno (335-264 A.D.), Cicero (106-43 B.C.), and Epictetus (60-138 A.D.) say "all external events are determined by fate, and are thus beyond our control; we should accept whatever happens calmly and dispassionately."

「假如你無法得到自己喜歡的事物,就只好喜歡自己得到的!」

Anyway, it really makes me think a lot.

Coldplay is still my favorite band, but I log in Coldplaying less. I don't know if I put much attention on Twitter. Yes, I do. LOL I still listen to them and their performances are amazing. But when I get busy, I can't follow every news of them. I feel so sorry about it. When Simon Pegg said he doesn't want to use Twitter at anymore. It did break my heart into pieces. Oh why I am talking about it?

Sometimes I feel I am such a lazy person and don't listen new music. (Yes, I am. AGAIN)

And I almost forget how to write an article right now. In these three years, I feel my brain becomes simple gradually. Yes, I love what I learned in college. However, the habit of using the internet brings some invisible damage on us. Well, I don't know how to describe it. People believe some stuff on the internet and news. But news in Taiwan, the reporters are unprofessional in some ways and sometimes they are controlled by business umm financial groups? And I am disappointed and don't believe the government. People get used to accept simple things. I don't think it's good influence for us.

I think if we wear the fake mask for a long time, we will eventually become the figure we don't even believe before. And we will feel it is what we are but it speaks it's not inside our heart.

好吧,不想再繼續談下去了,跟自己繼續談下去實在很想逃。還有現在寫部落格的窘境是,這些看法是我真的想跟你們說的嗎?現在講話還要顧忌一堆東西,但我想我無法真正的五體投地、打從心裡的奉承人,我最後應該會因為無法同流合污就被這社會排擠吧。不過我本來也不是這部分的一份子。

2013年時我在推特上有辦secret santa,本來還以為不會有人想參加呢,但是個令人愉快的經驗,不過在2014首次受到人際上的打擊(對不起就玻璃心)所以今年就沒辦了,後來我算是挽回了一半吧,為什麼我要那麼在意呢。然後我在那次的原則說要幫忙po大家的照片我也沒有(有夠不盡責)

昨天在網路上看到這段話只有點頭贊成了。
星座敘述:「天蠍Scorpio,巨多疑、愛吃醋,對不喜歡的人心像石頭一樣,對喜歡的人一秒便弱智,敢愛敢恨是假的,拿得起放不下是真的。」

雖然說我很常變弱智.... 但都是一些我得不到的東西呢,一直都是。(只能變迷妹了。)

再回來我這次收到的來自西班牙歌迷的信,除了卡片他還寫了另一段話,不好意思我的破翻譯:
「哈囉!!!

其實我在寄信給你之前一直煩惱著你究竟是男生還是女生,而且我也試著google你的名字,然而,我發現對Coldplay跟聖誕節啊,不管你是男是女、白或黑、金髮或黑髮、高或瘦,其實都沒那麼要緊。恩,我接不下去了。所以讓我來談談我自己吧,可能會有點煩人喔哈哈哈。」

(Yu-Tong查不到啥吧,只是個套上英文發音的不知明東西)


讀完受到的感覺就是感動不已啊~~~~~~~~~~

因為這學期上了語言與文化 Language & Culture
現在能想到跟體會到的真的不一樣,power relationship、各種identity。
感觸算是變多了。

也想保留一下這句話。「每一個文本都是一個鑽石,鑽石有很多切面,每一個切面都是真實的,每個角度都可以切入,看你用什麼角度切入。」 來自表姊的指導老師課堂上對文本分析的觀點。 ‪#‎quote‬ ‪#‎NCHU‬

我寄給的對象是蘇格蘭人,但我不確定他是居民還是去那邊讀書,所以我在我寄給他的信裡,因為是聖誕節前要寄出,Coldplay跟Coldplaying談完後,我寫了一堆像之前蘇格蘭投票獨立,再看看台灣的窘境,又說了中文字跟拼音無意義的差別,然後之前看完braveheart也超有感觸,也quote一些話給他。還有之前的重裝任務,不過是濟慈的詩,超喜歡<3333



「你一直都知道,而我,如此貧困,只擁有夢,我將我的夢攤在你腳下,請輕輕踩,因為你踩著我的夢。我想你會做夢吧,普斯頓。」

But I, being poor,
have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

W.B. Yeats (1865–1939) "He Wishes For the Cloths of Heaven"


對方給我的回覆超感人的阿阿阿,幸好她看得懂我的破英文
LINK: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/103157-Secret-Santa-2014!-ALL-THE-MATCHES-HAVE-BEEN-SENT?p=5704581&viewfull=1#post5704581



最近puzzled & dragons實在太好玩,我的時間都都都快被奪走了。
還有請網路上的各種進度的冬叉叉冬能越來越多阿,超萌他們的(遮臉

No comments:

Post a Comment