16 September 2012

[diary] Fight Club quote



God save the king! I'm going to finish watching The Hollow Crown. So, I may update one about it soon.

Anyway, Tom Hiddleston is so charming. :)










今天我又看了 Fight Club 。去圖書館借的。是說...翻譯好爛哈哈哈

以前的心得 An old article.   《鬥陣俱樂部》 Fight Club (1999) [有捏]





我想大家不知道我FB上的 favorite quote 就是用 Fight Club 的話吧。我自己是很感覺啦 :3



We are the middle children of history, with no purpose or place. We have no great war, no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives.


我們只是歷史的過客,目標渺茫。我們沒有世界大戰、經濟恐慌,我們的戰爭是心靈的戰爭, 恐慌則是自己的生活。


















總之呢,感觸良多。




I got some quote by a stupid way. Take many photos on TV. (I watched DVD) And cut and type them there. lol
















If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?











I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may. But that's me, and I could be wrong. Maybe it's a terrible tragedy.










On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.










We are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world. We are all part of the same compost heap.










Stop trying to control everything and just let go!










I was living in a state of perpetual déjà vu. Everywhere I went, I felt I'd already been there. It was like following an invisible man.




You broke your promise.
Jesus, Tyler.
You fucking talked to her about me.
What the fuck is going on?
I asked you for one thing. One simple thing.
Why do people thingk that I'm you?
Answer me!
Sit.
Answer me. Why do people think I'm you?
I think you know.
No, I don't.
Yes, you do.
Why would anyone possibly confuse you with me?
I... I don't know.
You got it.
No.
Do not fuck with us!
Say it.
Because...
Say it!
Because we're the same person.
That's right.






I don't understand this.

You wanted a way to change your life. You could not do this on your own. All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

This isn't possible. This is crazy.








People do it every day. They talk to themselves. They see themselves as they'd like to be. They don't have the courage you have to just run with it. You still wrestle with it, so sometimes you're still you.

We should do this again sometime. At times, you imagine you're watching me. Little by little, you're just letting yourself become Tyler Durden.




















You can just "Think".

Don't take it too seriously.







Take it easy.





Hey, college life. I'm coming.

And also, James Morrison's concert is coming! I can't wait. 5 October..





#鬥陣俱樂部名言 #布萊德彼特


No comments:

Post a Comment