28 January 2012

A Steep Trail











My uncle said "I am going to exercise."

I said "I come with you."











At first, I thought it is just a simple walk or something. But I was wrong. We went hiking!







My feet were so tired. Yeah, since the school days were off, I have not exercised.







But along with the trail, I totally saw five squirrels.

They are gray not brown! And they are so lovely.

It was pity that I didn't take a picture for them and beautiful plants.











I paid the attention on walking because if I don't, I would fall down to the original place which I started.



Remember we should not look back? It was a little scared.















All pictures are taken when we arrived the hill.

It was not the top of the mountain. But it was the nearest top near my home.







Sometimes, the most beautiful place is not far away from us.

It can be any small places around us in our lives.























I love the grass.



I love the sun set.



I love my little hometown.































My uncle. 







Me.



















We totally walked for ten kilometers. My ass is hurt now.



And last night, my muscles were painful.







Anyway, we saw many beautiful sceneries. I think it was worth.



















#大肚山 #烏日 #成功嶺 #善光寺


4 comments:

  1. 滿漂亮的耶,是散心和練習拍照的好地方





    =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 我的拍照技巧超爛的 > <

      三明治來拍的話,一定會超棒!!!!! :")

      哈哈不知道三明治以後有沒有機會來台中走走~

      版主 於 August 27, 2012 08:55 PM 回覆

      Delete
  2. 如果有去的話再跟你說 :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 好的<":

      版主 於 September 3, 2012 05:56 PM 回覆

      Delete