8 January 2012

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World(2010)





Scott Pilgrim must defeat his new girlfriend's seven evil exes in order to win her heart.



Director: Edgar Wright



At first, I noticed Edgar Wright because of Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead. They are both amazing!







Cast



Michael Cera     Scott Pilgrim

Alison Pill     Kim Pine

Mark Webber     Stephen Stills 

Johnny Simmons     Young Neil

Ellen Wong     Knives Chau

Kieran Culkin     Wallace Wells

Anna Kendrick     Stacey Pilgrim

Aubrey Plaza     Julie Powers

Mary Elizabeth Winstead     Ramona Flowers

Ben Lewis     Other Scott

Nelson Franklin     Comeau

Kristina Pesic     Sandra

Ingrid Haas     Monique

Marlee Otto     Party Goer

Will Bowes     Party Goer (as Will Seatle Bowes)





It's a stranger film, but it's good!



I love vivid words!







Mark Webber is so lovely. He is a lead singer in the band. Woot!



He is good at singing! I love him!











totally wired LOL



I LOVE BLUE HAIR!





Okay, Scott is a little cute.











I love the gay, too. He is a nice person.









They are Sex Bob-Omb. Woot! The lead singer is on the left. :")





















This is really great if you watch it! :")









Pink is cool.













IMDb







The lead singer of Sex Bob-Omb is Stephen Stills. (Mark Webber)





Scott Pilgrim vs The World Trailer







Sex Bob-Omb - Garbage Truck

 

Lyrics <333333



I'll take you for a ride

On my garbage truck

Oh, no


I'll take you to the dump

'Cause you're my queen

I'll take you uptown

I'll show you the sites

You know you wanna ride

On my garbage truck

Truck, truck, truck


We'll pass the mansions by

Drive right through the needle's eye

Oh, my

My, my, my, my


I've got a stereo

You've just got to turn the knob

And maybe we'll go

As far as we can

I'll be your garbage man

I'll take out your junk

And I'll crush it down


Jesus in the rear view

And the highway patrol is up ahead

In my garbage truck

Truck


I'll never throw you away

When you're old and grey

We'll just roll it away









Sex Bob-Omb - Threshold





Summertime - Scott Pilgrim vs. The World







Scott Pilgrim VS. The World Soundtrack - 01 We Are Sex Bob-omb







I love their music. :")









#歪小子史考特 #Scott Pilgrim vs. the World #Mark Webber

4 comments:

  1. 我也很喜歡James Morrison!

    Also want to tell you,your English is pretty good!!!!!!

    (:



    你網誌的歌是什麼(:

    Music means everything to me,too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 真有眼光^ ^

      謝謝:")

      哈哈哈如果不介意的話 請去看Ron Pope那篇文章
      因為是他唱的!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

      What a talent person in the world! :)

      版主 於 January 8, 2012 10:35 PM 回覆

      Delete
  2. 好看耶這部:))

    雖然整部片風格很怪很不正經就是了XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 真的!!!!!! <":

      哈哈真希望HBO有空還會重播
      因為我想再看一次~~ :"DDDDDDDDD

      主唱超有趣(他好可愛!) 我一直記得這個
      for the band for the band for the band!

      哈哈哈哈~~~~

      版主 於 January 14, 2012 11:18 PM 回覆

      Delete