15 June 2012

I had two dreams last night

Well, I have graduated from high school. And now I'm still preparing exams for entering college. Kinda nervous.









My first dream...



I was at the zoo or something, crossing the pavement.

Some rocks might fall down from it. And I had to run for escaping.



After passing it, I met the guy that I love.



But I can't remember who he was or what faces he looked like.

Then I stood besides him and started holding his butt for a long time until my dream ended.







不知道怎麼用英文形容我一直揉他的屁股,好變態喔哈哈









My second dream...



In this dream, Hannibal Lecter became my boyfriend!

(Yesterday I searched Hannibal Rising but I didn't decide watching it or not. Maybe this is why he showed up in my dream. Anthony Hopkins is such an incredible man! )





Let's back to the dream. At a night, he took me to his hotel. All rooms were in a mess. But he wanted to find a room which was covered with a lot of dusts. Actually I didn't know why.

 

Then I pushed him at the wall and kept touching him. (This is so sick. )  He loved me, but he didn't do more action when I kissed him.





Suddenly, I heard many gunshots through the wall. Security guards shot here because they thought someone broke into this hotel.



And... anyway Dr. Lecter killed them all. Don't worry about this, he didn't eat them.



In the end, we discussed for where we can abandon dead bodies.



Then I woke up.





這個夢更變態,我一直想要磨蹭他,但是我不知道該怎麼做比較好

有一直親來親去啦哈哈哈,也許我的淺意識就長這樣

(我比較想挑歌手耶 可以嗎



然後那個一堆槍聲阿,是像那種不可能的任務或007那種好萊塢的方式

整面牆完全被槍打到粉碎(有點像福爾摩斯2車廂裡的那段)

我躺在地方超怕被擊中的,實在是非常恐懼,哈哈哈







Yu-tong xxx













Singing In The Rain performed by Gene Kelly








I love this song because Chris Martin makes it more awesome! :)

The original is lovely as well.



Coldplay - Singing in the Rain by Chris Martin @ Emirates Stadium 01-06-12













No comments:

Post a Comment