3 June 2012

Coldplay - Princess Of China ft. Rihanna





Oh, why Chris Martin is fucking sexy?









Never mind. You know? We all know that what we care about.









hohoho this is funny.











God damn it.                 









Watch the Princess Of China video now!



3 June 2012 12:53 am

Check out the amazing new video for the new single, featuring Rihanna

http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=971





Coldplay - Princess Of China ft. Rihanna











憑感覺吧 哈哈 :P







Coldplay, Rihanna - Princess of China (Behind the Scenes)











I don't know why Chris looks like... I mean he must want to eat us all.    







My view after watching PoC


http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5314532



Chris he was so sexy. Great. That's what I care about actually. Riri she also did well. But I want to say... I'm glad that they didn't film kissing scene or something. This is enough fabulous.






There's a little problem to me.



The producer should use Chinese words for all the same/correct. Or this is just makes me unhappy and think they are not clever. There's so much different between Mandarin (Traditional Chinese) and simplified Chinese.



People in Taiwan and HK use Mandarin. And they will be 中國公主、克里斯‧馬汀 and 蕾哈娜



People in China and most foreigners use and learn simplified Chinese. They will be 中国公主、克里斯‧马汀 and 蕾哈娜



A lot of words for simplified Chines, they simplified too much. They can't almost be recognized. A Chinese character can be recognized when you look it at first time. It is like when you see re- or dis- , you can probably know what it means. But they just cut them off. Mr. Mao's policy is shit. (Sorry if it offends you.)



So, coldplayers you can watch the PoC again, and you will find they use two languages together. That's not RIGHT. They can't take care both of side at the same time.





Every time the similar things happen, they will be the fight at the end due to the different culture. Many countries do business with China, yeah they can choose not to see this. I don't care actually. Sorry for the all matters I said.



隔壁的 我真的不想跟你們吵 好嗎? 有知識的人大概都知道我們差很多吧?




紅花殿 (It's like Red Flower Palace.) < This place is so weird. haha 情 < In this MV, 情 almost can be seen as love.



^

這些英文混中文是我在論壇上寫的感想



有些時候還是很想解釋清楚 正體字 跟偏體字的差別

沒辦法啊 天性如此 :)



MV還不錯啦~ 但也沒有很好 哈哈哈



中國公主這四的字好XX 不過既然是他們的想法 那就這樣吧

(如果是台灣的話 模式會依照翻譯電影片名那樣吧

完全跟原曲名稱一點都不像 哈哈哈)







有一件事不爽的來了,不過我承認Amber解釋的真的不錯

兩個小時前(目前晚上十點 MV我早上看的)呀

我讓我表姐看了PoC的MV ,然後他立刻吐槽裡面用了

十面埋伏House of Flying Daggers跟一點點的臥虎藏龍Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

那女孩的解釋裡也是講一樣的事,如果我可以早一點的話台灣就出名了XDD



coldplaying's tweet

Read: The story behind the Princess Of China video (a Chinese Coldplayer's take) http://bit.ly/cp93645










Coldplay & Rihanna - Princess of China (Official Acoustic Version) 



This is fantastic as well! Thanks Coldplayers. <3







lyrics/中國公主 中文歌詞 (來源專輯裡EMI附的中文歌詞 但有的太怪太蠢還誤植 所以我就改了)



Once upon a time somebody ran
很久很久以前 有個叛逃之徒
Somebody ran away saying 'fast as I can
他邊跑邊嚷嚷著
快阿 再快一點
I got to go, I got to go'
我得趕緊離開這裡?

Once upon a time we fell apart
很久很久以前 我們的愛情不再
You're holding in your hands the two halves of my heart
你雙手捧著我被撕成兩半的心
Oh oh oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
噢~噢~ 噢~噢~


Once upon a time we burned bright
很久很久以前
我們的愛沸騰閃爍
Now all we ever seem to do is fight
現在的我們爭吵不斷
On and on, and on and on and on
除了吵 還是吵 不停地吵


Once upon a time on the same side
很久很久以前 我們站在相同的面 (同一邊的意思吧?我想)
Once upon a time on the same side in the same game
很久很久以前 相同的遊戲 相同的面
Now why d'you have to go
而此刻的你 為什麼要離開?
Have to go and throw water on my flame?
把火澆熄了然後拍拍屁股就走?


I could have been a princess, you'd be a king
只差那麼一點 你就是國王
 而我是公主
Could have had a castle and worn a ring
擁有一座城堡 戴上神聖的戒指
But no o-o-o-oh you let me go o-o-o-oh-oh
但不是那樣  你驅逐了我
I could have been a princess, you'd be a king
只差那麼一點 你就是國王
而我是公主
Could have had a castle and worn a ring
擁有一座城堡 戴上神聖的戒指
But no-o-o-o-oh you let me go-o-o-o-oh
但不是那樣 你驅逐了我
You stole my star
你偷走了我的希望
Lalalalalalala, lalalalalalala, lalalalala,
啦啦~啦
You stole my star
你偷走我的夢
Lalalalalalala
啦啦~啦


'Cos you really hurt me, no you really hurt me
因為你真的傷了我
不 你真的傷了我
'Cos you really hurt me, no you really hurt me
因為你真的傷了我
不 你真的傷了我
'Cos you really hurt me, oh-oh you really hurt me, ooh-ooh-ooh
因為你真的傷了我
不 你真的傷了我
'Cos you really hurt me, oh-oh you really hurt me
因為你真的傷了我
不 你真的傷了我





lyrics from www.coldplay.com





Happy days!






#酷玩樂團 #coldplay #中國公主 #PrincessofChina #中文歌詞中文意思中文解釋 #myloxyloto #彩繪人生 #chrismartin #rihanna #蕾哈娜

No comments:

Post a Comment