22 April 2012

Underworld: Awakening (2012)





決戰異世界4:未來復甦



Action | Fantasy | Horror



When human forces discover the existence of the Vampire and Lycan clans, a war to eradicate both species commences. The vampire warrioress Selene leads the battle against humankind.



Directors:

Måns Mårlind, Björn Stein

Writers:

Len Wiseman (screenplay), John Hlavin (screenplay)



Cast

Kate Beckinsale as Selene

Michael Ealy as Detective Sebastian

India Eisley as Eve

Theo James as David

Stephen Rea as Dr. Jacob Lane

Kris Holden-Ried as Quint Lane

Charles Dance as Thomas

Sandrine Holt as Lida

Scott Speedman as Michael Corvin

Catlin Adams as Olivia

Adam Greydon Reid as Alan



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1496025/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underworld:_Awakening



















Wait, wait, wait. Who are you?

He is not CHRIS MARTIN.





Kris Holden-Ried, you are so alike with Chris Martin! This surprised me when I watched Underworld: Awakening. Too pity that you acted as a bad lycan.



Michael Corvin (Scott Speedman), I guess I can't see you again in new Underworld. Just keep you as a good memory in past. :(



^ Sorry if I type wrong grammar.



Maybe just because Scott Speedman's look changes too much.



It's a good film still.







When I watched Underworld at the first time, I was so scared. Yeah, many years ago. But I continued watching. You know? I have to confess I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment