4 April 2012

高三運動會園遊會





I took it last year. :D












^ 音樂老師拍的











A Sports Meet  30/3/2012





Although we won the first prize for the champion summed all scores, we failed in group relay race and got the second prize.



We should have been happy. :/



Anyway, I have some pictures.











LOL





市大里校慶 趣味競賽 人型蜈蚣XD




























Me LOL







This is delicious. :P


































LOL

The singing contest was great. 金益超強的:PPPPPP



社團表演也很棒



很精彩的一次經驗







曾靜玟 - 不快樂 (吳金益)








蕭敬騰 - Blues (陳人溥)



Avril Lavigne - Nobody's Home (Cover)






Adele - Rolling In The Deep (Cover)








Green Day - 21 Guns (Cover)





Linkin Park - Given Up (Cover)






















Oh, in fact, my laziness said to me, "You had better not update."

But I convince myself to remember it this time.



:)




No comments:

Post a Comment