13 February 2012

Coldplay on The BRITs and Grammy 2012

Coldplay win Best British Group at the BRITs



Good morning. Last night in London, Coldplay were named Best British Group at the BRIT Awards - making them the first band to ever win the award three times. 

FROM HERE http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=914



Congrats! I'm so happy with it.   



Coldplay - Charlie Brown (Live at BRIT Awards 2012)





Coldplay - New Mylo Xyloto Clip (From Brits Awards 2012) HD



It's so hard to recognize Guy's and Will's voice. Anyway, what they said are so right! Totally agreed.

Love all of you.





Coldplay wins "Best British Group" - Brits Awards 2012 Full HD





Well, I noticed Johnny's butt. Why they are so gorgeous all the time?

 



AKA What A Life (Live at BRIT Awards 2012)



Just look how Chris enjoyed it!



coldplay - the brits - best british group























Roadie #42 - Blog #164 from Coldplay.com

22 February 2012 10:02 pm

#42 reports back from the BRITs



^This is interesting.











I like this one.










It was a great show, wasn't it? :)



All music is awesome. Adele won too much, but she was truly fantastic!



Foo Fighters was so great. I love their music.



And many performances.. I can't tell how great they are!





I was so glad that I can see Coldplay on TV!







Chris and Rihanna were not bad. It's acoustic!



I found Chris had a little mistake when he played Paradise.

But I think it was okay. It is still a great song!





Yeah, lovey Guy. Love the dress which Chris wears.







Grammy Awards 2012 Coldplay ft Rihanna Princess Of China & Paradise HD







Grammy's 2012 - Paul McCartney - My Valentine

























Oh, lonely Jhonny.











Thank you everybody!            Good night goodbye!




No comments:

Post a Comment