7 November 2011

what does 18 mean?



3 November is my birth. I am eighteen now.


It is time to thank the past me. She have accompanied me for 18 years, and she will exist & support me forever.

And now, I have responsbility to take what I've done.









Becoming a college student soon, I wish I can do well on the BIG test before it. (p.s. I hateee tests sooo much.)


If I study hard enough during these preparing days, it will be paid off. And I can follow my dream step by step. Maybe it is hard to realise, but I will try.













Sometimes I am thinking that if I didn't tell anyone about me, he/she may not know me. Even we are friends.







it's very precious that if we can
have lifetime friends. just like them ↑



I have a concept that I don't like to tell others my bad feelings because they may also get bad feelings. It is not "necessary", right?



Actually, I don't want to be 18. I want to keep my mind flying just like a child.















Maybe that child hides in somewhere of mine, and no one will find her. Only I know where she is.













Okay, my English is poor as usual.
Thanks for your reading.                                         Yu-tong xxx













James Morrison - One Life (acoustic)














#coldplay #guy berryman #james morrison #fix you #one life #a891692005

4 comments:

  1. 對欸你滿18歲了(:

    其實18歲很多責任都要自己扛了

    雖然我一直說我很期待18歲的到來

    就只是因為可以騎摩托車了= =

    不過好處似乎只有這一點?!

    只是覺得18歲很多事情都要自己來很煩阿~~~~



    旁邊的歌好好聽呦:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 摩托車還要去考駕照
      不過看我們班有個剛滿18就請假去考 害我也很想考XDD

      恩18歲其實沒什麼好處 呃..看著自己變老? :O
      想到半年後要離鄉讀書就好麻煩阿~~而且還是到很貴的城市:O

      jesse mccartney 的 tell her
      鋼琴部分阿阿阿阿阿<3
      可是我現在又換歌了哈哈哈因為我自己快聽膩 lol

      版主 於 November 26, 2011 10:33 PM 回覆

      Delete
  2. first of all, your background music is really awesome!

    your taste is great as usual :)



    and being 18 is a big thing in one's life. i hope you can make good

    use of this year and i believe you can xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 我可以打中文嘛:))))))))

      高中畢業之後就是個大問題了XDDD 之後什麼事情都要自己來
      但以前卻完全沒有練習的機會:O

      你也是阿~~~ 繹達~~ <":

      有點不敢想像大學生活哈哈哈哈~~ 學測加油啦~

      版主 於 January 8, 2012 07:25 PM 回覆

      Delete