25 June 2013

訪問 DP/30 actor Mads Mikkelsen

最近無名的CCS出了問題,他們還不修,真是讓人失望透頂。(所以背景的設定很空虛哈哈哈..)






If you guys watch Hannibal (TV series, NBC), you must know this amazing actor! During this summer vacation, I try to watch his works as much as I can.







Hugh Dancy is awesome as well. :)



What's more, he and Ben Whishaw performed together before. wow









The reason why I post this article is just because I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what Mads Mikkelsen said in the interview. Also, I asked my friends to help me. Thank you. :)





DP/30 @ TIFF 2012: The Hunt & A Royal Affair, actor Mads Mikkelsen









Mads is so relaxed in the video.





Here's the conversation between 25:10 to 25:54. I feel inspired. 還有整個被萌到了。 *warn: it may not be 100% correct*





M: You know throughout the process I mean life is what happens when you're busy doing other things.



That's Lennon said.



And that is true.


If you're just aiming for something constantly you’ll never be there, doing the stuff you like doing right.





(So you still love it, as much as?)





M: Some days not, some days yes. It depends.



I mean sometimes it’s hard work, sometimes if it’s a fantastic day then you'll understand why you are doing this.





(So you ever want to go back to gymnast?)





M: Sometimes. I mean I’d tell you if I could, people want to pay me for doing sports. I'll do it. I want to do that.





(So give a home other career?)



M: It's a little late I think but I would have done it.





(You can be a secret baseball player)





You will see an old guy with the big mask. You can't deny who he is.








Mads 在影片裡有超級多小動作:))









DP/30 這個頻道也有訪問不少演員,而且幾乎都快30分鐘,太短了!











DP/30 @ TIFF: Bright Star, writer/director Jane Campion, actor Ben Whishaw











Ben Whishaw  話 雖然不多,但你看他思考的多認真

影片的留言都評得不錯









沒什麼重點的文章哈哈哈哈哈


2 comments:

  1. 哈哈哈對啊,

    我昨天很心煩意亂就登了一下久不見的wretch搞屁啊ccs整個變黑色

    我想可能是經營數量全部往下掉,轉移至臉書才會連這種細節他們都懶得修吧。

    The hunt真的很讚,

    人心的醜惡、一個小女孩天真的「禍言」惑眾。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 真的,人類真會隨波逐流。

      七月底萬代福會上映(可惜我有一個很喜歡Mads的大學同學她暑假不在台灣),一定要去看啊啊啊啊(雖然電腦已有檔案ㄎㄎ

      版主 於 July 4, 2013 04:07 PM 回覆

      Delete