11 March 2012

Awake (2007)

索命麻醉

I must be crazy because I watched it at 5:30 a.m. this morning.

I slept at around 0:20 last night I guess. Well, Awake is not bad.







Awake is a 2007 American crime/supernatural/conspiracy thriller written and directed by Joby Harold. It stars Hayden Christensen, Jessica Alba, Terrence Howard and Lena Olin.





The story focuses on a man who suffers "anesthetic awareness" and finds himself awake and aware, but paralyzed, during heart surgery. His mother must wrestle with her own demons as a drama unfolds around them, while trying to unfold the story hidden behind her son's young wife.









Hayden Christensen is gorgeous. :)





But in the film, he is not lucky.











If I were him, I will panic and I don't know what I should.

Everyone, even the closest friend and your mate, betray you for the money just because you are rich.





How do you feel?









What can I say?











Awake can make you think many things, such as discover some facts in your life.









IMDb http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0211933/










電影一開始的旁白字幕,說明醫學上的「麻醉清醒」現象,

意思是當外科手術進行全身麻痺的時候,病人的運動神經被麻痺而意識卻依舊清醒。



這個時候在外人看來,病人不會對外界作出任何反應,但實際上他的意識是清醒的。

如果在這種狀態下進行手術,那麼每一次切割,結紮,穿刺,上藥……

病人都會清楚的感覺到。而可怕的是,僅在美國,每年動手術的 2100 萬人中,就有大概 6 萬人經受這樣噩夢般手術的摧殘。








No comments:

Post a Comment