15 December 2011

Mission: Impossible III

不可能的任務3

Mission: Impossible 3







Starring    
Tom Cruise
Philip Seymour Hoffman
Ving Rhames
Michelle Monaghan
Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Billy Crudup
Laurence Fishburne
Maggie Q
Simon Pegg
Keri Russell
Eddie Marsan





Mission: Impossible III (also known as M:i:III and in the new Blu-ray release, Mission: Impossible 3 and M:I:3) is a 2006 spy film, the third based on the spy-themed television series Mission: Impossible starring Tom Cruise who reprises his role of IMF agent Ethan Hunt.

The film was directed by J. J. Abrams, and was his first film as a director. It was first released on April 26, 2006 at the Tribeca Film Festival, and widely released in the United States on May 5, 2006.





wiki



My View



My Goodness! Mission: Impossible III is truly awesome! I was very excited when watching it. Also got a broken heart at the same time. But it's a happy ending.

Someone who was important left us in a second that is really really sad and want to cry out. (Okay, I did cry for it.)

I never thought Tom Cruise is as beautiful as he acted Lestat in Interview with the Vampire. He is very handsome, and ages didn't change him at all. BTW, Jonathan Rhys Meyers is hot, too.

I love teamwork in M:i:III. And Simon Pegg played a important role in it. You know? Without him, the mission might not succeed. :D

Oh, the music is great.

I won't regret for the time to watch M:i:III. And, I can't wait to watch Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol! :P



不可能的任務三真的超好看的,而且有看III才會知道為什麼不可能的任務4鬼影行動為什麼會有他!邊看的時候腎上激素我覺得一直處於居高不下的狀態,超刺激的我的天。而且我還哭了出來,超悲傷超揪心。我太容易被氣氛感染了。Simon整個超帥超重要的XDDD Jonathan Rhys Meyers 也很帥雖然是小咖他是愛爾蘭人XD Tom Cruise 我超佩服他的,真的。







CSI LV 取代葛瑞森的那位,天阿他真的超大咖的欸 之前我爸跟我說他很大咖我還不信,結果我都在大片看到他。嚇死人Laurence Fishburne ^ ^



Maggie Q 也超酷的!!!!! 在看之前我就對他的名字記的很清楚XDDD






The last thing I want to say is that my heart almost pops up while I am watching it!





































 a pic from Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol






No comments:

Post a Comment