12 September 2011

Yesterday I dream of Guy Berryman









Yesterday I dream of Guy Berryman. it's the quite special experience you know



In my dream, Guy is one of my brothers, and he is very kind.



Someday he needs to go to a place by motorcycle, and I ask if I can go with him.



Guy just gives me a big smile and says "of course you can come with me."



At that time I thought if I am his fan, I must be luckiest one in the world.

(in reality Yes, I am a fan and your smile is killing me!)



So we together arrive somewhere, and during this proceeding, people on the road can't stop staring Guy. Oh, I put my hand on Guy's waist.



And my brian keeps telling me "you should tell Guy that he is the sexiest bassist on Earth."



But I didn't. Chris told him before. lol



Fin.



Can't believe it that I remember it clearly.

I know it is a little weird, but it's the sweetest dream so far.





Yu-tong xx







yesterday I watched this and then went to bed.




















0:34 WOW big smile!!! Chris telling the truth " Guy, the sexiest bassist on Earth"


chris always reminds guy how hadsome he is

















Guy Berryman is the bassist from Coldplay.



















his smile






Guy Berryman Interview - T in The Park 2011








smile



2 comments:

  1. 真好欸作夢可以做這麼多

    然後又是如此好的夢

    我做的夢幾乎都偏向負面的(應該)

    感覺你的夢好棒哦 真羨慕

    XDDDDDDDDDD

    還有騎摩托車坐他後面欸

    整個就是很完美的夢阿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 可能這幾天拿到雜誌太興奮了=))

      其實這夢沒有很好(因為如果要打中文的話很麻煩)
      後續是 目的地 是一間在轉角的房子
      然後Guy 先進去 我在進去
      才發現裡面是某個去世的人 然後有點小悲傷

      最恐怖的是 這後續
      我之前夢過!!!!!!!!!!
      但是就只有眼睛看到而已 沒有其他人


      坐重型摩托車阿 我ㄧ開始把手放在他的肚臍上方
      但是摟不好 車又很晃 我還因此重心不穩
      後來我把手放在正常的位置
      然後抱緊XDDDDDDDD

      :DDDDDDDDDD

      版主 於 September 12, 2011 07:13 PM 回覆

      Delete